You will be joining Azira, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Azira, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Azira is looking for an AdOps specialist who is responsible for setting up, managing, and optimizing advertising campaigns to ensure that they reach full delivery with maximum performance and revenue margins. They will be in charge of managing client relationships and addressing problems by implementing the best possible solutions. They should be extremely good at troubleshooting any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting, well-organized, and will have to leverage checklists to ensure zero errors.
At Azira, you will be part of one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
This will be a work-from-office role, based in our state-of-the-art office in Koramangala, Bangalore.
A Day in the Life
- Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting.
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
- Complete product understanding and come up with the best solutions to meet the client’s objectives.
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns and mitigate likely risks.
- Monitor campaigns throughout the life cycle, communicating with regional sales team/account managers, creative agencies, and vendors on issues as and when needed.
- Troubleshoot 3rd party trackers, and rich media tags and be familiar with ad testing tools.
- Provide technical support to the sales team and clients.
- Coordinate with our Engineering team to provide assistance in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Technology.
- 2-5 years experience in a hands-on digital marketing position.
- Solid understanding of programmatic advertising, and should have worked on various platforms including DSP, SSP, etc.
- Should be great at crunching numbers to find out what’s working and what’s not.
- Working experience on MOAT, IAS, Nielsen DAR, DMP, and CMP.
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and best practices.
- Experience working with Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, DV360, and liaising with third-party publishers.
- End-to-end campaign execution experience, B2B/B2C product marketing experience preferred.
- Understanding Web Analytics, SaaS Business Metrics, and hands-on CRM knowledge will make the learning curve shorter.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Adaptability to changing environments, willingness to learn, and work well with cross-functional teams across geographies.