You will be joining Azira, a Data Intelligence Platform providing insights on people and places. Azira’s patented technology analyzes data on approximately 1.6 billion unique user IDs across 70 million locations in more than 44 countries. With Azira’s high-quality data and commitment to privacy, operational and marketing leaders are empowered with solutions to successfully engage and grow their businesses at scale.
The Content Marketing Manager will develop, design and implement content to support sales programs, contribute to marketing campaigns and drive marketing effectiveness. You will work closely with the marketing team and others to create innovative, creative, and compelling content that supports all stages of the marketing and sales funnel, covering thought leadership, industry and solution content. Your work will span consumer behavior and data intelligence topics, driving Azira awareness, business value, and differentiation. Your job is to demonstrate how Azira is helping Marketing & Operational leaders to make smart, strategic decisions.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop content marketing strategy to ensure we have content to support all stages of the funnel.
- Create various types of content (product, thought leadership, customer, sales/partner enablement, etc.) in different formats such as ebooks, whitepapers, webinar decks, infographics, guides, blogs, datasheets, case studies, videos etc.
- Align with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand needs around content to ensure maximum impact.
- Work with Azira’s data and reports to generate insights that drive research reports and other key outputs.
- Utilize tools including WordPress, Hubspot and Highspot to publish content, landing pages and more.
- Write and maintain website content to grow SEO.
- Help manage marketing content on our sales enablement platform, Highspot.
- Collaborate with marketing team to enable amplification of our content via demand generation programs and social media channels.
- Create of presentation materials for events and key meetings.
- Work with the Demand Generation team on key deliverables around landing pages, content for webinars and more.
- Report on content performance using Web analytics tools to make recommendations for optimizing content.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and content.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communicator, including keen listening skills.
- Creative, innovative and analytical – can see the “story” in information.
- Strong ability to use content measurement tools to extract actionable data and conduct analysis.
- Detail oriented and obsessed with the accuracy and quality of your output.
- Knowledge of best practices of writing for SEO.
- Experience with web publishing and content management tools – experience with Hubspot, Highspot, and WordPress a plus.
- An eye for design to guide and manage visual strategies for the content you produce.