You will be joining Azira, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Azira, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
As a business development executive at Azira, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our SaaS offerings in the United States. You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business opportunities, as well as nurturing and expanding relationships with existing partners. This role demands a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of the SaaS industry, and a passion for helping clients achieve their business goals.
A Day in the Life
- Identify, close, and cultivate relationships with targeted, strategic partners in the Retail, Restaurant, or Automotive sectors to ensure long-term success for Azira.
- Pursue new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Lead with insights, attribute, and measure Azira’s partners’ success using our measurement platform.
- Represent Azira at industry events, webinars, and trade events specific to Retail, Restaurant, or Automotive sectors, communicating Azira’s benefits and impact on customers’ growth with industry research initiatives.
- Execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand market share.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, long-term relationships with existing partners, aligning our solutions with their business needs.
- Stay current on the latest features and updates in the Retail, Restaurant, and Automotive industries to effectively communicate the value of our products.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations for prospective partners.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and regular reports on sales activities, collaborating with the sales team to achieve overall company objectives.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Business Development Representative in the Retail, Restaurant, or Automotive Industry.
- Growth driver – Thrives on expanding a customer’s business.
- Relationship builder – Excels at finding common ground with strangers.
- Industry expert – Experienced in selling/dealing with brands, platforms, and their users.
- Imaginative and an educator – Impressive at winning over audiences through fantastic presentations or product tutorials.
- Critical thinker – Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems, guiding partners customers through the sales process.
- Constantly curious and imaginative – Eager to learn and understand how our customers’ technology works and can be improved.
- Dexterous with data, possessing technical skills to deliver solutions using multiple products.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS industry and technology trends.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven with a customer-focused mindset.